Move Our Conversation to Google Groups?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The 411 on Kelly

Hi my name is Kelly - I'm an Operations Analyst in the NJVC Special Projects Office pursuing the PMP Certification to broaden my career options. I have a bachelors degree in Biology from the University of Maryland. My childhood dream was to become a dentist, so I applied and was interviewed for th UM Dental Program, but withdrew my application upon deciding dentistry was really no longer where I saw myself. With several years of previous Government Contracting experience I chose to get back into the contracting world to explore the options available. NJVC was my first stop, and I'm enjoying the many opportunities this growing company has afforded me thus far. I am definitely looking forward to the road ahead both professionally and personally. Recently engaged and planning an October wedding! In fact, my profile picture was taken at the vineyard where the wedding will be :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Kelly, your plans for a fall vineyard wedding sound so lovely! Also, your study of a core science will definately serve you well as you pursue the PMP - it seems that with all things systematic the good 'ol scientific method provides a solid knowledge base upon which one can build (and set! to memory) more complex theories.

    ReplyDelete