Move Our Conversation to Google Groups?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If I were as young as I once was...

I would have done this a long time ago. Hello everyone. Mike Ward here in St. Louis. Been working with NJVC for several years, been working "FOR" NJVC for almost a year now. My education is in Management with an emphasis in HR. Was previously a Program Manager for another defense contractor and am now a Project Manager and Channel Manager for NJVC/SPO/MST PMO. Looking forward to completing the PMP and getting it under my belt. Most of my professional career I've been going "Oh! That's what it's called", or "Oh, that's what I've been doing but didn't know it had a name!" Getting old and still learning new tricks, or least the names of the tricks. Looking forward to learning from all of you as well. Good luck to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment